Monday, November 28, 2011

Starting to Teach Lessons! :) 8/17/11

Well I'm very glad that all is well back home. It is just another week here at the ctm, but I'm loving it more and more every single day that I am here. It is definitely a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, so I'm getting humbled, I would say every 30 seconds or so. ha ha. But it's good for me. The language is tough, but I'm getting it ok. Elder Brown and I taught our first whole lesson in portuguese this week, so that was dang intense! I have come to a realization that I need to grow up and put all my faith in the Lord if I want miracles to start happening because that is what it is going to take. So I'm praying as much as possible and putting a lot of faith in the Lord and putting forth all the effort that I can. I know that it will all work out if I put my faith in Christ. That's one thing that they make sure to teach you here. If you put your faith in Christ, then things will work out. I love it here. The spirit is always so strong and you can always feel it.

We are going to the Campenis Temple next week because they are cleaning Sao Paulo, so that is awesome.

The pic of Cam's wedding looks like it was beautiful. Tell them congrats for me. Oh ya, you are going to Cali! That's so awesome. I hope you guys make it safe and sound.

We got two new kids from Provo in our district. Elders Litchfield and Hill. One is from Oregon and the other is from Cali, and we also got some brazilian roomates. They are flippen cool! It's so fun to talk to them.

Ya that sucks about Anthany. I feel so bad for him. I hope it all works out for him. How is Todd doing? Good to hear about Charlie hope he comes around. My hand is doing so good! Only one week till I can stop wearing my brace. woot woot! I'm so ready to get it off. The doc just looked at it and asked how it felt and I said good and he sent me on my way pretty pain free.

Ya I could definitely find some way to listen to it. You can send them to me out in the field and I would love that. I am half way done with the ctm this Saturday. I'm so ready to get out of here and preach the good word, but I'm really not ready because I need to know a lot more portuguese, but it will come. Well I hope Rory's wedding goes great. Tell them congrats for me.

love,

Elder Furrows

No comments:

Post a Comment