Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday 5/20/13

hey my birthday was super good. i dont think it could have been any better. we worked hard and the mission had a vrey good week. i ate my cake for sure it was amazing and i also won like 4 other cakes to. i had 2 suprise partys that the members threw for me. my comp said that it was hard to get me to get me to go because i was running so much this week but he managed to get me there haha. on saturday we went to presidente house and it was so good. we cut out a poster saying happy birthday to him and he live on the 12th floor in the front of the beach so we stood down on the beach and held them up and he came to the window haha it was funny. and then he took us out to a churrasco here in vitoria. ya it is also presidents bithday on the 18th so we celebrated together. and also there was a member of the 70 that ate with us Elder Granja so it was way cool. this last week we worked so hard and the baptism were so good. this week is the transfer and me and domaredky will continue  together. but we will move to a house that is closer for us. but it will be good. i cant beleive that im the oldest missionary on the mission now. im the next group that will go home. man that is crazy. 
    Hey tell carl hi for me and im sure alex did super good. im excited to see him.  well have  a good week sorry that this is so short but i love you all
Elder furrows

No comments:

Post a Comment